4/04/2009

Look at what I can do


Hey guys!! Hope all is well in your worlds! I thought I wold get on here and update you all... I love love love my new job at the daycare! The kids are awesome and the people I work with are great! I have been CPR certified and I really think I will be starting school with the intention of becoming a teacher. I love working with the kids! They rock!! I have been sooo busy though. I am working 3 different jobs and I am still managing to have a social life. Tia turned 18 back in march and I cannot believe that my baby sister is that old. I cannot believe how fast time is going! Really just yesterday I was in young womens. Hanging out with everyone there... Crazy how much a time can change a person! Really! If you would have asked me then if i would be where I am now I would of told you you were a lair.
I thought I would put some more goals on here since I pretty much accomplished most of the year goals I had...
My first one it to be on time! I think when I was born into my family I inhertied the "late" gene. Meaning I cannot be on time to anything! I am not even fashionably late! really this is what I have chosen to owrk on next! Anyways I am sure I will have more but I wanted to post this :) Have a good day guys! I love you all!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

hey! it's good to finally read a blog of yours! you havent posted for much too long! I'm glad everything is going good with your new job! That's way exciting! We should plan to hang out very soon! I want you to meet luke Ü what days and time do you work?

laurel said...

Sounds like things are going well! Very cool to hear what is going on. Stay happy!