3/18/2009

Wow! I really need to get better at this blogging thing!

So it has been forever since I have blogged! Sorry guys I have been uber busy with things! So here is the update!


Everything with Jay is going great. The more I live with him abd the boys the more I just can't wait till I have my own place haha! To much going on all the time haha! If it wasn't for my friend Heather I would probably be going out of my mind! lol Tia has started going to church with me! She is really an amazing sister! It has been a testimony builder for me to see her gain her own testimony! I love to see her be happy and making chioces that are good for her in the long run! My friends and I we all get together like on Friday or Saturday and have a study group on the gospel! Wow! really if this doesn't make any sence to someone they just have not reserched it enough cause really!!! It makes perfect sense! I love it! It is what helped me to find myself and where I was going... or at least which direction i want to head. I got a new job! I am going to be working at a daycare! I am so stoked! Really I love kids! I love my life right now! I have had some challenges, but nothing I can't over come! As far as the weight-loss goes!!! I dropped 2 pant sizes!!! I still have a long way to go, however, 2 whole pant sizes!!! Now I am crazy motivated! Losing that weight tast so much better than any thing I have ever eatin!! Oh I got a calling... I think I may have told you all this but oh well! I love it!!! I am on the activities committy!! What a fun thing!! Plus I am on it with people I am really good friends with!! So anyways lol I need to get to bed! It is 12:30 now haha Good Night!! Comments!!! I love them!! and it is always sooo good to hear from all of you!!! love ya!!

3 comments:

Victoria Ross said...

I think your doing a great job!...But more pictures is a must! I love the back ground you've picked it really pretty just like you!

Dione said...

I'm so happy you are happy! You are doing fantastic! Keep it up!

Brittany said...

you're so cute sheena. Miss ya lots!