6/02/2009

So..

Hey everyone! I am officailly old! I am 23 now. I know to some this doesn't appear to be old, but man I am feeling it! I amm going to be be quitting the gas station after 6 years. Crazy! I just can't believe that I have been there so long. Really! Another 2 years and I will officailly been work 10 years! That is just weird! Oh well though. Life is good! It is busy, but good! For my birthday Tia threw me a surprise birthday party! It was a blast. I never realized how many friends I have until that night! Really! I feel way loved! I partied so hard this last weekend I need another weekend just to recover haha! Anyways I just wanted to update you all! I have to go get ready for work... sad i know lol

1 comment:

Mallissa said...

It was a fun little party. Im glad we were able to make it!