6/03/2009

Today...

Today.....


6 Years ago today was the last time I saw my brother Jory alive...

I miss him. I wish that he was still here. I wish that I could take back the harsh and hatefilled words I said to him. I wish that instead of saying," I hate you! You have been nothing but a A hole to me our whole lives and I hope that you die and rot in hell," that i had said,"Jory I love you and know that you will always be my brother and that even though we have had issues we have had good times and I hope that you find peace someday!"

Why couldn;t I have said those words instead of hurtful, nasty words. Why is it harder this year then it has been the last 5 years? I miss my brother! He may have had down falls and what not, but damn it! He was my brother!

So Jory! I hope that you know that I love you! And that I never ment those horrible words that I said! I know that you have found peace and that I can see you again! Thanks for the laughs and thanx for the life lessons I never understood until I couldn't thank you until i get to see you again! And on that day I will tell you, what I should have said to you June 3rd. 2009!

No comments: