6/03/2009

how I have changed

.****15 YEARS AGO (April 1994) ****





1) How old were you? 8 years old

2) Where did you live? Glenwood, Utah

3) Where did you hang out? My house

4) Who were your best friends? Kendra, Wendy, Miricale

5) What kind of car did you drive? a bike w/ peddles

6) Had you had your heart broken? lol yes,, Christopher my first kiss (if that is what you could call it haha) had moved away.

7) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Um I would have to say Single.

8) Any Kids? Yes, me

.9) Your goals/dreams? To be a singer





**** 10 YEARS AGO (April 1999) ****

1) How old were you? 13

2) Who were you dating? I didn't date that young, but I liked lots of boys!

3) Where did you work? I always had a bunch of babysitting jobs! Loved it!

4) Where did you live? West Jordan, Utah

5) Where did you hang out? Mostly around the neighborhood with all the other kids or church things.

6) Who were your best friends? Mallissa, Brittany, Trisha, Shannon, britnie, juliann

7) What kind of car did you drive? i didnt

8) Had you had your heart broken? Yes... by Danielle Larson he was a dork but I was "so on love with him.."

9) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single. Which was okay.

10) Any Kids? Nope..

11) Your goals/dreams? Still wanted to be a singer and a teacher





**** 5 YEARS AGO (April 2004) ****



1) How old were you? 18

2) Who were you dating? Tyler Duncombe

3) Where did you work? Gas station

4) Where did you live? Layton, Utah

5) Where did you hang out? Salt lake

6) Who were your best friends? Mallissa, Tearra, Trisha, Elisha

7) What kind of car did you drive? a blazer

8) Had you had your heart broken? no but i fought alot with my ex

9) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? taken

10) Any Kids? No.

11) Your goals/dreams? Architct an a wanted to get married





**** 1 YEAR AGO (April 2008) ****



1) How old were you? 22

2) Who were you dating? no one

3) Where did you work? 2M c and I have baysitting jobs still

4) Where did you live? Syracuse Utah

5) Where did you hang out? Tia

6) Who were your best friends? Tia Mallissa

7) What kind of car did you drive? A ford taurus

8) Had you had your heart broken? yes :(

9) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single

10) Any Kids? 0

11) Your goals/dreams? To be a teacher to find myself







**** TODAY *****

1) How old are you? 23

2) Who are you dating? no one

3) Where do you work? gas station care alot daycare I have a lot of babysitting jobs on the side

4) Where do you live? Syracuse Utah

5) Where do you hang out? My house friends houses

6) Who are your best friends? Tia, Mallissa, Heather, Amber, Darcee

7) Do you still talk to your old friends? I still talk to most my bestys!

8) What kind of car do you drive? ford taurus

9) Have you had your heart broken? Yeah but it was my own fault

10) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? still single

11) Any Kids? nope

12) Your goals/dreams? go to school lose some weight be better tomorrow then i am today..

1 comment:

Dione said...

That was fun. I especially loved seeing that you and Malissa have been and will always be bff!