12/30/2009

9 Years! an resolutions

Today I have been sealed to my family for 9 years! I know that it seem small compared to the years that we have to come lol. I love them so much! They have supported me threw everything! I have the best family ever!



Looking back over this last year, it really had it ups and downs. Jay was gone for the 1st couple months, but came home. He ended up getting a divorce with to be very honest, I don't think was a bad thing at all. It was apparent that they both had moved on. Jay moving in and meeting Jamie! The boys being here every weekend. Getting a calling that keeps me extremely busy. Getting a new job at the daycare, which I love! My parents becoming unemployed. Finding out I am going to have a niece! (I am totally excited for that one!) My Grandma passing away. Then there is that we got to spend the holidays together as a family for real this year! I know that Jory was even there! It has been an exhausting year. haha

I didn't really meet very many of my goals. The only one I reached was getting a new job. It has been a really good experience for me to get out from working with my parents. Though I will not lie i miss working with them. I def had the days i was like i wanted to just cry but for the most part I loved it! I miss the people i worked with though. My new job has been great. Like any jobs though it also has ups and downs. I also am working a few different nannying jobs. I love kids! I can't wait till I have my own!

Like i was saying though, that is the only goal i really completed! I am not healthier than i was last year, I didn't make it threw the temple, and I didn't start school. So I am going to carry those goals into the next year. So here is all my goals for this year


1- To be healthier than I am. like last year I am not going to put a number on this, but I feel this is really the year I need to really give more of an effort to losing weight. I love life and I don't want it to be cut short because I was to lazy to lose weight.

2-I would like to start some kind of school. I am thinking a couple online courses at a time or something.

3- The temple! I am actually starting temple classes the 1st of the year. I can't wait! I know that this is something I want and something I need to do. I can't help but think about the day at the temple with my family! I am so blessed to be able to be sealed to them for all time and eternity!

4- I would like to do new things. Stop scaring myself out of things! I was reminded the other night that I am the one who holds myself back. I am always making some kind of an excuse to get out of things, well not anymore

5- I would like to magnify my calling as much as I can! I already do the best I can but I want to push myself that much more

6- This isn;t so much a goal as it is something more I would like to look into! I think I want to start a nannying biz here in Utah. There is a ton in the East, but not so much here. I am good with kids, but there is no money in it. Just something to think on more than anything.

7- I want to read The Book of Mormon from cover to cover 2 times this year.

Well that about it. I think those are pretty good goals! Well have a wonder New Year everyone! Your awesome!

1 comment:

Dione said...

Those are very good goals! I remember sitting on a log around a campfire, sharing a blanket and you bearing your testimony of how you wanted an eternal family. I believe your desire and prayers made a big impact on that goal coming true!

I have no doubt that you will be able to go through the temple this year! Just desire and pray and have faith.

I'm sure proud of you! I just love you!