1/08/2009

Wow I blog about random things

I watched "The Brothers Grimm" tonight. Heath Ledger played in it. It is just amazing just how great of an actor he was. To see him as a headstrong (and hot) teenager in "10 Things I hate About You" to the demented and crazed Joker From "The Dark Knight" to a gay cowboy in "Brokeback Mountain." What a loss for us as people. He was so hot to boot...lol. In fact I had such a hard time trying (I didn't even finish it) to watch "Brokeback Mountain." Something about one of the hottest guys that there was having sex with a dude did not settle well.... lol. Although I am sure that all the gay men out there 1st thought was "YES! I may stand a chance." Well I have bad news for them. Not anymore!! lol.. Anyways I thought that I would say how truely sad it is that he is gone. What talent he had. and that accent! Whoo lol. And yes I know it has been like a year or two since he passed away but damn it! It stinks lol

Ok thats all I have to say Comment me! Love it when you all do..

1 comment:

Mallissa said...

I never saw brokeback mountain.. I just didnt want to see something like that. ugh.. anyways! He was a great actor, and I feel bad his daughter wont have her daddy growing up!